Why Not to Wear Make-Up Every Day

Hey everyone!
Just a little disclaimer if you feel the need to wear it everyday thats okay you do you!
These are just some interesting things about wearing make-up I found, or thought of.

When you stop wearing make up you have Extra Time this is a great thing to have in your life. Think about how long you spend doing your make-up everyday and all the things you could do with that time. I mean even sleeping in a little bit longer would be nice!

When you stop wearing make-up as often you feel extra pretty when you do wear it, also as someone who doesn't wear it to work (it isn't fun to wear it where I work) when I perhaps do I cant think of a time where I haven't been complimented on looking extra pretty that day.

You will save money ! Using less product should mean that you spend less money. Ideally wearing less make-up will mean that you spend less on makeup.

Some other things that fascinated me is you will notice about not wearing make-up are:

1. It fills your pores with silicon
A lot of make-up has silicon in it, this is because it is plumping. Wearing make-up means that your pores get clogged with silicon and other harmful chemicals.

2. It goes to your bloodstream?
Products such as eye make-up remover and inhaling perfumes are toxic and can apparently get into your blood stream. To me this sounds pretty crazy but I have now read this a few places so somehow I guess that happens? Also apparently coconut oil is a good make-up remover alternative as well as perfume that isn't the spray variety.

-->

3 Save the animals  
Plenty of make-up these days is not tested on animals which is really good. There are still brands that do test it on animals. This is something I am sure many people will agree is a good thing to consider. Although even if not tested on animals make-up can often still include animal products. So actually not wearing make-up can help in saving animals. 

Isabelle 
xx



Comments

  1. Thanks for the share. I keep it simple on regular days.
    Vaishali
    http://www.vivaciouswish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I try not to wear make up on the weekends or if I am at home =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post dear!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really true! You should always have some days off from makeup and try to choose cruelty free cosmetics. I always try to have as many cruelty free as I can but some high-end brands are not unfortunately. :/

    Ellone | Looktheotherway.co | Minimal Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make some great points here. I don’t wear makeup often but when I need to, I’m always looking for an excuse not to haha & you’ve got me sorted with this list! x

    TFM Life & Style blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all very good points, I should cute back!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting, I had no idea about some of these points! I only wear makeup when I leave the house which unfortunately is far too often xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha glad that you learned something I was shocked when I first learnt these things too :)

      Delete
  8. Great post! I don't wear makeup everyday, because I focus more on skin care :)

    xx Alyssa // STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally #AGREE!!! :D

    www.teycindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post and I totally agree with you on this!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to take a break from makeup, too- let that skin breathe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to let my skin clear of make-up! :)

    www.sophiaston.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Id love to hear your comments below. I try to reply to them all and really love the feedback :)

Popular posts from this blog

Plane Tickets : WanderLust

Trend: Squiggle/Wiggly Eyebrows

My Goals Right Now