My go to Oatmeal Recipe / Vegan Food


My go to Oatmeal recipe

This lately is my favourite food (tied with mash potatoes), I literally eat it everyday either for breakfast or later in the day after a smoothie. It satiates me and keeps me full for a long period of time. I love the flavour but I also love that its so versatile and I can mix it up every single day
It literally never gets boring and I love it!! That being said I thought I would share with y’all my go to Oats recipe. Enjoy!

Ingredients
 Serves 2:
2 cups Soy Milk (or any plant based milk)
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Brown Sugar (optional)
1 cup Rolled Oats
3 Tbsp Black Chia Seeds
Fruit to top

Method:
1.         Put your plant based milk in a pot, on medium heat. Add Cinnamon and Brown Sugar. Mix together.
2.         Then add the the Oats and Chia Seeds. Continue to stir so it doesn’t burn.
3.         When it is the desired consistency, usually this is when most of the liquid is absorbed and the Oats are soft.
4.         Serve into bowls and top with fruit. Enjoy. 






Love you all,
Isabelle 

tip/quote of the day 
"you will be exactly as happy as you decide to be"

 
-->

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plane Tickets : WanderLust

Trend: Squiggle/Wiggly Eyebrows

My Goals Right Now