Furry Friend Tag!!

Today I thought I would do the Furry Friend Tag!
Hope you all enjoy...

What is your pets name?
His name is Stanner :)

What kind of pet is it and what breed?
Dog and a Kelpie x Border Collie

How long have you had your pet?
Since September !

How did you get your pet?
We got him from a animal shelter as he was an unwanted litter from a farm

How old is your pet he was born last year on in August

Some quirky things about your pet
He just is a little crazy and he looks at me turning his head trying to understand when I talk to him.

What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
Its means the world he is absolutely everything to me!! Ahh I am literally obsessed with him.

Some pass times with your pet?
We go on walks with some of my friends or going to the dog park we both love it he literally sprint around there for everywhere.

Nicknames for your pet
Stan Stan, Stan, Baby, puppy, won wag won, Stanner banner bo banner, fefifo fanner, Won won, Wonny, Yowanny

Anyways theres a little bit of insight on my dog :)
hope you enjoyed,
Isabelle xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plane Tickets : WanderLust

Trend: Squiggle/Wiggly Eyebrows

My Goals Right Now