2017 in Review
Happy New Year!
Wow we all got through another year, what a hectic year its been. I thought I would share with y'all a little post recapping the crazy year I have had!
“Life is not short; you just have to do more”
- I did a year of Long Distance although this started in the end of November 2016 my entire year until November (it was almost exactly a year) I was in a long distance relationship. Although this was hard it was totally worth it and one of the things I am proudest for getting through.
- On the same point of a relationship, for the first time I had a 1year Anniversary! Yay go us.
- I moved Interstate twice ish (moved then spent a month there and then back to where I lived before so didn’t feel like I moved till end of January)(My moving tips here)
- I caught my first flight alone (A post on travel here)
- Then caught many more flights
- I went to a school Formal and with a date that’s a pretty worthy bonus (post on this here)
- At the very end of the year I moved out at 17 (crazy!)
- I went to a new school and started Online schooling
- Got a new Job twice and both in different states (Interview tips here)
- Spend a lot of time with my beautiful Dog, and explored together
- Learnt to love my own company
- Went on adventure myself and was okay with that (importance of adventures here, and other adventure here and here )
- I went to a bunch of amusement parks, WetNWild, Dream World and Sea World
- Went on my first rollercoaster at Dream World
- Went on an amazing Tourism Camp
- Surfed which is one of my favourite things to do
- My friends and I went on road trips which was my first road trip with friends
- When to the coast for the first time with my BF
- I got my Helix’s pierced (post on this here)
“Don’t let people tell you what you can’t do be the master of your own destiny”
2017 was a year of a lot of change and personal growth. I had the best and worst of times. Overall it was very bittersweet. Twenty seventeen is the year Queensland stole my heart and I kicked Long Distance in the butt. I moved out of home + interstate and graduated school.
Thanks for reading,
Tell me below :
How was your 2017?
Are you excited for 2018?