Life Update :)

Hi everyone!

It has been a long while. My year has been very crazy this year. I moved to Canberra but now I am once again living in Brisbane! Surprise? Not sure if I should even update everyone each time I move. I do think this is where I am going to be for a long while so shouldn't have any updates anytime soon. For anyone new here I am actually packing up to move for the sixth time since November 2016. So that's fun.

I am hoping to be studying next Semester either Dietetics or Film.
I now have a Youtube channel. Which is where a lot of my passion has been going, though I do still want to be active here.

I have learnt that I really love being creative.
I enjoy working and am totally introverted but life with friends is much better.
Since moving out I know that I can live alone and am independent.
I moved out at seventeen, and struggled with a horrible job but I got through it.
Everything recedes back to the mean, nothing can be good or bad forever. I have started to realise this more and more this year. This year has brought me to strive to enjoy the good to its full potential and in the bad remember it wont last forever. Ive also learnt nothing will last forever.

Anyways with all that gross deep stuff,
Ill leave you guys.
See you soon!
Isabelle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plane Tickets : WanderLust

Trend: Squiggle/Wiggly Eyebrows

My Goals Right Now