Joy

Hi all,
I have been feeling a strong pull to write here again.
Its been some years, I lost passion for my blog, I started making Youtube videos and fell down that rabbit hole for a while, I have been writing in different ways in the past year. I have been working on novels (plural because I keep coming up with ideas and not completing anything).

I really enjoy reading my old posts about my life and constantly looking at my own Instagram page (call me vain I dare you) so I may start writing here again.

Not sure about what but possibly about things, sometimes hopefully.

I have been finding a lot of Joy in my life, this leads to my life motto -everything recedes back to the mean- thank you Teen Wolf. So with all these Joys I have had equal lows.

Tomorrow is my birthday, to me it's the worst day of the year. I don't enjoy my birthday in my mind it is supposed to be a day where you feel loved but I tend to feel the opposite. I am the person who goes way above and beyond for my friends and family and so nobody replaces me and ever does anything for my birthday. I obviously don't expect to get what I put out in return, I haven't even received a present on my birthday for four years though. I am turning 20 so a good portion of being a teenager.

I am still excited about life. I will soon start University something I have put off for way too long (graduated in 2017) and am very excited to study. I will be studying Primary Education which I am also very excited to pursue one day.  I am for the first time in many years excited about my future. Something that previously has been an idea too terrifying to consider. I am excited to become a teacher and hopefully, one day live rurally.

I really enjoy my job and like my colleagues, at the moment I have been blessed with the people in my life. I am always exhausted but having a fun time (I think?).

Really been finding the value in relationships and enjoying peoples company. I forgot how great it can be. 

I am about to move house for the ninth time since November 2016 I am rather overwhelmed and stressed about this but trying to think positively and find the simple joys in life.  Wish me luck!

There are so many updates I could be sharing of which will have to have their own post because right now I need a nap!!

 Good chat hope you all find joy in your lives,
Isabelle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plane Tickets : WanderLust

Trend: Squiggle/Wiggly Eyebrows

My Goals Right Now