Adventure: Dream World


Hey everyone!
Recently I went to Dreamworld and it was loads of fun. I had not been to a theme park in a while. I went on my first proper roller coaster!
I did learn that I am not really a rides person, I do not really like heights and I hoped to get an adrenaline rush but that did not really happen. I ended up being on rides holding on partially with my eyes closed waiting for it to be over. They have good rides don't get me wrong and who I was with had a a blast. I also think its great for people of all ages with the variety of rides they do have.

The interesting thing is that I really enjoyed the animal aspects of Dreamworld.
They have a Tiger area which I saw the tiger show which was super amazing. I love these things and I would love to work at a zoo doing thins kind of stuff one day. I really love animals and honestly could have spent a long time with the animals.

* I also recently went to Australia zoo (the Irwin one) comment if you would like to hear about that adventure

Anyways I did really enjoy my day so I thought I would share some of the photos I took!

'
The Well-Known Globe


Look at this huge bird I think it is super cool 

Dingos these ones are so cute if I am honest they were 3 siblings 


Tiger Show :) 



Bumper Cars something that Was not to scary for me















Isabelle x










Comments

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing day hun xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks amazing! Wonderful pictures!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post!Love this place:-)

    http://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great experience. Lovely shots here!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks like such a fun place to visit! Great photos!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this was obviously an experience!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Id love to hear your comments below. I try to reply to them all and really love the feedback :)

Popular posts from this blog

Plane Tickets : WanderLust

Trend: Squiggle/Wiggly Eyebrows

My Goals Right Now